Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We are still here!

Well I know that I have been slacking in the world of blogging, sorry!! We have been really busy, Casey has been studying for tests and I have been working and taking care of the little monster... She is starting to pull herself up on everything, walking around all the furniture, and has even found out that there is water in the toilet. We have been shutting the lid thinking that she can't lift it up, boy were we wrong! Abby now can hold it up with one hand and throw her blocks in for a swim. She thinks that they need to be in there, the door is now going to be shut! I will try and post some pictures in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Abby is so cute. I can just see her getting all around. What a little doll. The toilet is a big prob for us too. I can't find any "toilet locks" so we always have to shut the door. Hope to see you around the holidays if not before. :)

    ReplyDelete